LOWA Z8N GORE-TEX® C Boots - Black
- Ex VAT: £166.67
- Stock: In Stock
- Product Code: 310_680_0999
- Brand: LOWA
The black LOWA Z8N GTX® C military boots builds on the success of the highly rated LOWA Zephyr as a tactical lightweight military boot. LOWA decided to develop a more stable, a more supportive boot & with an integrated fast rope capability after receiving requests from military, SF and Law enforcement personnel. Operators needed a boot that sat between the traditional Combat boot and multi-functional military boots (like the LOWA Zephyr). Military personnel needed a ‘hybrid’ boot capable of a number of different tasks and functions.
Made using nubuck leather, the target was to have a lightweight boot that still retained the stability and the walking characteristics of a lightweight hiking boot but offered users the support and protection found in a tactical boot. A lightweight GORETEX® Extended Comfort Footwear lining provides comfort in warmer conditions.
Technology that includes: hydrophobic leather, highly abrasion resistant laces, a patented Monowrap® PU midsole, rubber outsole and Lowa's own Tactical Z Trac® sole unit all combine with a unique Fast Rope insert to give today's operators a truly multi-functional boot. The LOWA Z8N GORETEX® C nubuck leather boots are a more supportive ‘brother’ model to the LOWA Zephyr military boots.
For information on how to properly look after your LOWA military boots, visit our leather boot aftercare page.
- Weight: 1430g/pair
- Construction: slip lasted - injected sole
- Upper: nubuck leather, 2.0mm - 2.2mm + Cordura®
- Lacing: closed hooks
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Professional Extended Performance Comfort Footwear
- Sole: LOWA® Tactical Z Trac®
- Upper height inside/outside: 175/210mm
- Certified work boot according to: EN ISO 20347:2012
- Code: 02 WR FO CI HI HRO SRA
- Upper height / design measurement according to CE EN ISO 20347:2012, 200mm / design C
- Available in UK sizes 3.5,4,5-13,14,15.
If you do not see the size you require, then feel free to email us at [email protected] and we can update you about availability dates, or alternatively give us a call 01752 344355.