In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- What information Task Force Distribution Ltd may collect about you
- How Task Force Distribution Ltd will use information we collect about you
- Whether Task Force Distribution Ltd will disclose your details to anyone else
Information Task Force Distribution Ltd may collect about you.
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
- Any personal information about any transactions carried out between you and Task Force Distribution Ltd, including your name and address as given during checkout, and order history.
- Any personal information that is collected during registration to any service from Task Force Distribution Ltd, including your name, address, email address and telephone number (optional)
- Any personal information that you provide to Task Force Distribution Ltd for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter, namely your email address
How Task Force Distribution Ltd will use your personal data
Task Force Distribution Ltd will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
- For website administration purposes, which means that Task Force Distribution Ltd may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, eg. to notify you that a particular item in which you are interested is now back in stock.
- To enable us to send to you any goods which have been purchased via the Task Force Distribution Ltd website
- To allow Task Force Distribution Ltd to send you any paperwork related to your use of the website, eg. invoices on request
- To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications. You may also be contacted by text message. By opening an account with Task Force Distribution Ltd, you are agreeing to allow these types of electronic communication.
- To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Task Force Distribution Ltd website
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties or use it for our own marketing except where you have subscribed to our newsletter or product update notification services.
All financial transactions performed directly on the Task Force Distribution Ltd website are handled through our payment provider, Sage Pay.
No financial information is seen by us, except those addresses used during the order process on our own site, and your email address.
Who Task Force Distribution Ltd may disclose your personal information to.
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees or subcontractors, this will only be done when it is reasonably necessary for the smooth business running of Task Force Distribution Ltd.
Declining cookies may reduce user experience on www.lowamilitaryboots.com. If you do not wish for the website to store such cookies, you should refer to your browser user guide for rejecting cookies.
Cookies are parcels of text sent by a server to a web client (usually your browser) and then sent back unchanged by the client each time it accesses that server. Every time the user visits the webpage the cookie can be used to help identify them.
We use domain cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the Task Force Distribution Ltd website. These do remain on your computer after you close your browser. You must therefore log off after using any restricted area of the site.
We may also use your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by the law of England & Wales.
International data transfer
Any personal information may be stored and transferred between EU countries. We do this only for backup purposes, but your information is encrypted before this transfer and backup takes place.
How Task Force Distribution Ltd secures your personal data
Task Force Distribution Ltd take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information.
We will store all personal information on our secure servers.
Any transactions you make in which any personal information is transferred to our website will be encrypted using SSL technology.
However, the internet itself is by nature insecure and encrypted data or our database can never be absolutely secure. We cannot therefore provide an absolute guarantee of information protection, despite all the measures that we put in place to achieve this.
Your password is stored encrypted in our database and cannot be seen by us. You are responsible for keeping it password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. any attempt of this should be treated as suspicious.
Can I find out what information Task Force Distribution Ltd holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.
Third party websites external to Task Force Distribution Ltd
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. Task Force Distribution Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
Task Force Distribution Ltd
Unit 10 – 11 Lister Close Business Park, Lister Close, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon, PL7 4BA