LOWA Z8S C Military Boots - Coyote Op
- Ex VAT: £145.83
- Stock: In Stock
- Product Code: 310 686 0731
- Brand: LOWA
LOWA Z8S C Boots In Coyote OP - UK 6.5 - 12
Available in sizes between UK 6.5 and 12, the LOWA Z8S C Military Boot is incredibly versatile and ideal for traversing rugged terrain while carrying heavy loads. Its split-leather uppers offer excellent abrasion-resistance, have a smooth, aesthetically appealing surface, and are incredibly breathable, making these boots perfect for military personnel and hikers alike. Split leather is also known for being easy to spruce up, so if they do get scuffed then they'll look good as new after a bit of polish. To ensure the best possible breathability, the uppers of these LOWA military boots also feature fabric elements for enhanced ventilation.
The LOWA Z8S C Military Boots also benefits from a number of innovative LOWA Boot technologies, including the exclusive Monowrap® Frame. The Monowrap® frame helps to improve the boot's overall longevity and durability, as well as enhance the overall protection that the boot is able to offer. As the name would suggest, the LOWA Z8S C also features a fabric lining that has been designed for high levels of activity.
At its core, the LOWA Z8S C is simply a more supportive version of the ever-popular LOWA Zephyr. This is a big part of what makes it such an appealing option, as the additional support allowers wearers to be confident in any weather and on any kind of terrain.
- Construction: slip lasted - injected sole
- Upper: Suede Leather 2.0 - 2.2 mm
- Lacing: Closed hooks
- Lining: Fabric
- Sole: Lowa® Tactical Z Trac®
- Upper height inside/outside: 190/200
- Weight: 1722 g/pair
- Certified working boot: according to CE EN ISO 20347 - 2012
- Code: O2 FO CI HI HRO SRA
- Upper height / design measurement according to CE EN ISO 20347 : 2012 200mm / design C
- Available in UK size 6.5 – 11 & 12